Untamed Africa & Waterfalls – Cape Town, Kruger, Victoria Falls, Chobe.
12 Days 11 Nights in Cape Town – Kruger – Victoria Falls & Chobe
Venture into the unknown on this 12-day classic journey through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana and experience the 4 iconic Southern Africa Safari destinations including the mighty Victoria Falls and untouched wilderness in the heart of Africa.
Untamed Africa & Waterfalls
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 3 Nights in Cape Town – South Africa
- 3 Nights at Greater / Kruger – South Africa
- 3 Nights in Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
- 2 Nights in Chobe – Botswana
11 Nights – 12 Days in total
Untamed Africa & Waterfalls – Venture into the four most iconic destinations in Southern Africa on this 12-day / 11 night journey through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Your first destination is Cape Town, voted consistently as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. From Cape Town you will whisked away to the Greater Kruger National Park for 3 days or amazing game viewing in a luxury safari lodge. From here you fly to Livingstone and cross over into Zimbabwe to follow the footsteps of the great explorers like Livingstone and Stanley. The Victoria Falls are one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders and captivate visitors with their thundering masses of water. Other activities like a romantic dinner cruise on the Zambezi or a tram ride across the historic bridge over to Zambia are equally popular. Next is Chobe National Park, another one of Botswana’s must-see destinations and famous for the largest elephant and buffalo herds in the world.
3 Nights In Cape Town
Nestled between the mountain and the ocean the oldest city in South Africa has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. The “mother city” offers a wide spectrum of experiences to fill your senses, from the journey up the mountain, white sandy beaches and the bustling Victoria and Albert Waterfront where the harbor is set in the midst of a huge entertainment venue with shops, craft centers, restaurants and theaters.
- The 57-square-kilometre park, home the Table Mountain and more than 1470 floral species.
- The bustling Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- White Sandy beaches.
- Shark cage diving, or a boat trip to Robben Island, the former home of Nelson Mandela and other political prisoners.
- Tours to the winelands or a vast array of immersive culinary based experiences.
We recommend you stay at Cape Cadogan Hotel
The Cape Cadogan has it all. The exclusive and intimate boutique hotel is located at the foot of Table Mountain in the heart of one of the most popular suburbs of Cape Town. It can even proudly call itself a national monument being housed in a historic Georgian and Victorian building. A stately mansion with a beautiful terrace and garden on the outside, an Elysium of aesthetics on the inside. The interiors are a composition of classic furniture, fresh colours and modern design pieces.
3 Nights In Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is one of the largest and iconic big 5 game parks in Africa, covering and area of almost 20,000 square kilometers. Rated as the ultimate safari experience in Southern Africa, it is home to the Big 5 as well as 147 species of large mammals, 114 species of reptiles and over 500 bird species. Incorporating the Greater Kruger area which refers to the 20 private reserves to the west of the Kruger National Park, the destination offers a wide variety of lodges and game experiences.
- The second largest game reserve in Africa.
- Big 5 game experiences with drive or walking safaris.
- 500 recorded species of birds providing amazing opportunities for rare sightings for the
- An array of lodges offering a variety of price ranges.
- Easy access by either Road or nearby airports.
We recommend you stay at Lion Sands in the Greater Kruger
Lion Sands River Lodge is the epitome of style in the bush with a blend of traditional materials like thatch or wood and sleek, modern design. Earthy tones with splashes of colour make you feel right at home and create a unique atmosphere between rustic adventure and chic five-star boutique hotel. Look forward to venturing out twice a day on a morning and afternoon game drive to track large game like elephants, buffalo and leopards as well as to discover the many secrets of the bush. Gather around the fire to exchange the best sightings with other travellers, before you retreat to your beautiful suite to fall asleep to the sound of laughing hyena and roaring lions – nature’s very own lullaby.
3 Nights in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Long before the Victoria Falls were discovered and named by the missionary David Livingstone in 1855, the local inhabitants knew it as “Mosi oa-Tunya” (“the smoke that thunders”). Livingstone was so amazed with the sighting that he recorded in his journal “It has never been seen before by European eyes, but scenes so wonderful must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight”. The Victoria Falls are one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Join safari-lovers from around the globe who flock to Zimbabwe every year to awaken their sense of adventure and marvel at the 354ft sheet of flowing water.
- A historic guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- A leisurely sunset or dinner cruise on the mighty Zambezi River above the falls.
- A Game drive or walk in the Zambezi National Park, along the Zambezi River.
- A scenic helicopter flight above the Falls, very aptly named “the flight of the angels”.
- An Immersive and interactive cooking experience combined with nature.
- A variety of adrenalin experiences including a 111 meter bungee jump off the famous Victoria Falls Bridge, or rafting below the Victoria Falls, which is commonly recognized as the best Grade 5 white water rafting in the World.
- The wonderful hospitality of the people of Zimbabwe.
We recommend you stay at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is truly a one-of-a-kind gem outside of Victoria Falls. Located on a private concession, guests can watch giraffes, zebras and other game while having breakfast on the terrace. Arguably the most stylish property in and around Victoria Falls, modern décor and high-quality finishes can be found throughout. Light shades of grey, earthy tones mixed with eccentric patterns and a splash of colour create a design haven and a sophisticated, soothing atmosphere.
2 Nights In Chobe
Chobe National Park is Botswana’s first national park, and also the most biologically diverse. Located in the north of the country, it is Botswana’s third largest park, after Central Kalahari Game Reserve and Gemsbok National Park, and has one of the greatest concentrations of game in all of Africa. The park is widely known for its spectacular elephant population: It contains an estimated 50,000 elephants, perhaps the highest elephant concentration of Africa. Game viewing can be enjoyed on either a cruise on the Chobe River, or a Game Drive in the Chobe National Park.
- A leisurely sunset cruise on the Chobe River with a chance of seeing the magnificent wildlife that comes down to quench their thirst.
- A game drive in the Chobe National Park, with large herds of elephant, buffalo and common sighting of lion.
- Choices of Lodges either within the park or in Kasane along the Chobe River.
- Cultural village trips to Impalila Island.
- For the fishing enthusiast the chance to catch the ferocious Tiger fish, known to be pound for pound one of the best fresh water fighting fish in Africa.
We recommend you stay at Chobe Safari Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River. Chobe Safari Lodge shares the border with the Chobe National Park. Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent gateway to the Chobe National Park and surrounding area. Chobe Safari Lodge has a restaurant that features the indigenous and rich flavors of Africa.
Please note prices are From : Low Season prices. Please contact us and our travel designers will givee you a quote for your travel dates.
• 3 nights accommodation at Cape Cadogan.
• Bed & Breakfast
• Harbour Cruise
• Full Day Robben Island, City and Table Mountain Tour
• Winelands Tour
• Return Airport transfers
• Flights from Cape Town to Kruger (These are budgets and can only be confirmed at booking date)
Kruger National Park
• Return Airport Transfers to Lodge
• 3 nights accommodation at Lion Sands – River Lodge
• In Lodge Game activities
• Emergency medical evacuation cover included
• Flights from Kruger to Livingstone (These are budgets and can only be confirmed at booking date)
• Transfers Livingstone Airport to Victoria Falls
• Accommodation at the Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
• Bed & Breakfast
• Zambezi Dinner Cruise
• Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
• Flight of the Angels Helicopter Flight
• Zambezi Game Drive
• Road Transfers from Victoria Falls to Chobe
• Accommodation at the Chobe Safari Lodge
• All Meals
• 1 Sunset Cruise
• 2 Game Drives
• Airport Transfers to Kasane Airport
• Meals other than specified
• Drinks other than at the Kruger Lodge
• Premium brand drinks
• National Parks Fees in Victoria Falls
• Rain Forest Entry Fee US$30 p/p
• River Fee US$10 p/p
• Zambezi Park US$15 p/p
• Sightseeing and activities other than specified
• Visa fees
• Travel insurance
• International flights & airport taxes