Gourmet Food & Wine Tour In Stellenbosch (ES)
With a three hundred year old history, Stellenbosch valley boasts having the most private cellars and the country’s oldest wine route but also some of the South Africa’s top restaurants and award-winning wine producers. This gourmet experience is sure to delight the senses.
Gourmet Food & Wine Tour In Stellenbosch Overview
Start the morning with something unique and proudly South African, a Pinotage and Biltong pairing at L’Avenier Estate. This estate prides itself on being local terroir with a global flair
Indulge in a wine and chocolate pairing at a majestic Stellenbosch estate. The winemaker has partnered up with Chocolatier Richard von Geusau to create a special series of dark and milk chocolates that match the unique flavor profiles of each wine. See how Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Natural Sweet wines can pair with chocolate to give you a totally unique taste sensation.
Your next stop is at Morgenster Wine Estate, a thriving olive and wine farm dating back to 1711, which produces internationally acclaimed Bordeaux-style wines and extra virgin olive oil (one of the twelve best olive oils in the world). Enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by a flight of fine olives, oils, and pastes. You won’t be able to leave empty handed!
Final experience of the day is guided blending experience where you’ll focus on the marriage of uniquely flavored ingredients at Vergenoegd, one of Stellenbosch’s oldest farms. Blending your own coffee to take home with you, and even to re-order in the future!
Private Dining in the Vineyards
*Note: This activity is operated on a PRIVATE basis only.
The more people that book this tour the cheaper it becomes.
• Start the morning with something uniquely South African: Biltong & Pinotage pairing at Lavenir Estate
• Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing
• Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends, and olive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate
• End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
• Stock up on South Africa’s best wines and amazing gourmet memories
Gourmet Food & Wine Tour In Stellenbosch
Duration: 9 hours
Gourmet Food & Wine Tour In Stellenbosch Included:
• Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
• Private driver guide
• Coffee blending experience
• Wine & olive tasting
• Chocolate & wine pairing
Gourmet Food & Wine Tour In Stellenbosch Excluded: