Classic Southern Africa Safari – Cape Town, Kruger, Victoria Falls
12 Days in Cape Town – Sabi Sand – Victoria Falls
Embark on the ultimate journey through Southern Africa. This 11-day city & safari adventure features culture, culinary delights, beautiful beaches, the Big 5 and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Classic Southern Africa Safari
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 4 Nights in Cape Town – South Africa
- 3 Nights in Sabi Sand – South Africa
- 3 Nights in Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
10 Nights – 11 Days in total
Classic Southern Africa – Embark on the ultimate journey through Southern Africa. This 11-day city & safari adventure features culture, culinary delights, beautiful beaches, the Big 5 and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world. Kicking off in Cape Town, hike up monumental Table Mountain, soak up the sun on Clifton beach, indulge in a wine tasting on picturesque Cape Dutch-style wine farms or dine in one of the world-class restaurants. Your next stop will be the exclusive Sabi Sand Game Reserve, bordering world-famous Kruger National Park. Not only home to the Big 5 – elephant, rhino, lion, leopard and buffalo – but also featuring some of the best accommodation in the country. You can expect the best game viewing in the country during game drives and exhilarating bush walks. Conclude your African trip of a lifetime in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, to witness the “Smoke that thunders”, one of the true spectacles of nature. Besides the Falls there is much more to discover such as a boat cruise on the Zambezi or a tram ride over the historical bridge to Zambia.
4 Nights In Cape Town
Nestled between the mountain and the ocean the oldest city in South Africa has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. The “mother city” offers a wide spectrum of experiences to fill your senses, from the journey up the mountain, white sandy beaches and the bustling Victoria and Albert Waterfront where the harbor is set in the midst of a huge entertainment venue with shops, craft centers, restaurants and theaters.
- The 57-square-kilometre park, home the Table Mountain and more than 1470 floral species.
- The bustling Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- White Sandy beaches.
- Shark cage diving, or a boat trip to Robben Island, the former home of Nelson Mandela and other political prisoners.
- Tours to the winelands or a vast array of immersive culinary based experiences.
We recommend you stay at Cape Cadogan
The Cape Cadogan has it all. The exclusive and intimate boutique hotel is located at the foot of Table Mountain in the heart of one of the most popular suburbs of Cape Town. It can even proudly call itself a national monument being housed in a historic Georgian and Victorian building. A stately mansion with a beautiful terrace and garden on the outside, an Elysium of aesthetics on the inside. The interiors are a composition of classic furniture, fresh colours and modern design pieces.
3 Nights In Sabi Sand/Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is one of the largest and iconic big 5 game parks in Africa, covering and area of almost 20,000 square kilometers. Rated as the ultimate safari experience in Southern Africa, it is home to the Big 5 as well as 147 species of large mammals, 114 species of reptiles and over 500 bird species. Incorporating the Greater Kruger area which refers to the 20 private reserves to the west of the Kruger National Park, the destination offers a wide variety of lodges and game experiences.
- The second largest game reserve in Africa.
- Big 5 game experiences with drive or walking safaris.
- 500 recorded species of birds providing amazing opportunities for rare sightings for the
- An array of lodges offering a variety of price ranges.
- Easy access by either Road or nearby airports.
We recommend you stay at Lion Sands in Sabi Sand
Lion Sands River Lodge is the epitome of style in the bush with a blend of traditional materials like thatch or wood and sleek, modern design. Earthy tones with splashes of colour make you feel right at home and create a unique atmosphere between rustic adventure and chic five-star boutique hotel. Look forward to venturing out twice a day on a morning and afternoon game drive to track large game like elephants, buffalo and leopards as well as to discover the many secrets of the bush. Gather around the fire to exchange the best sightings with other travellers, before you retreat to your beautiful suite to fall asleep to the sound of laughing hyena and roaring lions – nature’s very own lullaby.
3 Nights in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Long before the Victoria Falls were discovered and named by the missionary David Livingstone in 1855, the local inhabitants knew it as “Mosi oa-Tunya” (“the smoke that thunders”). Livingstone was so amazed with the sighting that he recorded in his journal “It has never been seen before by European eyes, but scenes so wonderful must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight”. The Victoria Falls are one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Join safari-lovers from around the globe who flock to Zimbabwe every year to awaken their sense of adventure and marvel at the 354ft sheet of flowing water.
- A Game drive or walk in the Zambezi National Park, along the Zambezi River.
- A scenic helicopter flight above the Falls, very aptly named “the flight of the angels”.
- An Immersive and interactive cooking experience combined with nature.
- A variety of adrenalin experiences including a 111 meter bungee jump off the famous Victoria Falls Bridge, or rafting below the Victoria Falls, which is commonly recognized as the best Grade 5 white water rafting in the World.
- The wonderful hospitality of the people of Zimbabwe.
- A historic guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- A leisurely sunset or dinner cruise on the mighty Zambezi River above the falls.
We recommend you stay at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is truly a one-of-a-kind gem outside of Victoria Falls. Located on a private concession, guests can watch giraffes, zebras and other game while having breakfast on the terrace. Arguably the most stylish property in and around Victoria Falls, modern décor and high-quality finishes can be found throughout. Light shades of grey, earthy tones mixed with eccentric patterns and a splash of colour create a design haven and a sophisticated, soothing atmosphere.
Please note prices are From : Low Season prices. Please contact us and our travel designers will givee you a quote for your travel dates.
• 3 nights accommodation at Cape Cadogan.
• Bed & Breakfast
• Harbour Cruise
• Full Day Robben Island, City and Table Mountain Tour
• Winelands Tour
• Return Airport transfers
• Flights from Cape Town to Kruger (These are budgets and can only be confirmed at booking date)
Kruger National Park
• Return Airport Transfers to Lodge
• 3 nights accommodation at Lion Sands – River Lodge
• In Lodge Game activities
• Emergency medical evacuation cover included
• Flights from Kruger to Livingstone (These are budgets and can only be confirmed at booking date)
• Transfers Livingstone Airport to Victoria Falls
• Accommodation at the Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
• Bed & Breakfast
• Zambezi Dinner Cruise
• Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
• Flight of the Angels Helicopter Flight
• Zambezi Game Drive
• Road Transfers from Victoria Falls to Chobe
• Accommodation at the Chobe Safari Lodge
• All Meals
• 1 Sunset Cruise
• 2 Game Drives
• Airport Transfers to Kasane Airport
• Meals other than specified
• Drinks other than at the Kruger Lodge
• Premium brand drinks
• National Parks Fees in Victoria Falls
• Rain Forest Entry Fee US$30 p/p
• River Fee US$10 p/p
• Zambezi Park US$15 p/p
• Sightseeing and activities other than specified
• Visa fees
• Travel insurance
• International flights & airport taxes