Classic Cape Town 4 Day / 3 Nights
3 Night Classic Cape Town Package
Cape Town is world-renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, friendly people and history. And it’s a holiday destination you definitely have to add to your bucket list if you haven’t yet. We can’t wait to welcome you in 11 official languages.
Nestled between the mountain and the ocean the oldest city in South Africa has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. The “mother city” offers a wide spectrum of experiences to fill your senses, from the journey up the mountain, white sandy beaches and the bustling Victoria and Albert Waterfront where the harbor is set in the midst of a huge entertainment venue with shops, craft centers, restaurants and theaters.
This package offers the best of Cape Town, including 3 nights in a Studio Suite or Mini-Suite at the Peninsula All-Suite Hotel. Set in the cosmopolitan seaside suburb of Sea Point the hotel is in walking distance of an array of trendy restaurants, bars and entertainment, and magnificent views of Lions Head and the Atlantic Ocean. The package includes some of the most popular experiences on offer in the Mother City.
The Itinerary is a Classic Cape Town Tour enjoyed by many previous guests, it is however completely flexible and we can custom-design it to suit your preferences of accommodation and experiences
What To Expect:
Take a look at Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel List 2017, and you will find Cape Town amongst the top ten. And it’s not hard to see why. The idyllic city is snuggled between the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic Table Mountain and offers something for every type of traveler. The Cape Town city bowl is crammed full of trendy eateries, luxury accommodation, local and international designer shops, cocktail bars and clubs.
This 3 night tour will let you explore the best of Cape Towns history, culture, cuisine and experiences in nature.
The suggested tour includes a champaign sunset cruise in the bay, a Full Day Robben Island, Cape Town City and Table Mountain Tour ensuring you get the full spectrum of Cape Town Experiences.
A Cape Town holiday would not be complete without a visit to the Cape Winelands. South Africa boasts some of the world’s best wines and most beautiful wine farms. If you like variety, choose one of the many wine routes in the region and hop from farm to farm to compare their best offerings.
Ideal Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
4 Days / 3 Nights In Cape Town
The Mother City, as it’s locally known also has some of the best beaches in South Africa. The aqua blue Atlantic Ocean greets the endless white sandy stretches and offers holidaymakers the perfect opportunity to top on their tan. The buzzing beach bars, beach volleyball and people watching on Camps Bay is perfect for travelers who want to remain in the thick of the action during their holiday in South Africa. For those who prefer something a little more secluded, beaches like Llandudno and Clifton offer a break from the maddening crowds.
- The 57-square-kilometre park, home the Table Mountain and more than 1470 floral species.
- The bustling Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- White Sandy beaches.
- Shark cage diving, or a boat trip to Robben Island, the former home of Nelson Mandela and other political prisoners.
- Tours to the winelands or a vast array of immersive culinary based experiences.
We recommend you stay at The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel
At The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel, it’s all about the location. Set in the cosmopolitan seaside suburb of Sea Point, guests are just a short walk to an array of trendy restaurants, bars and shops, set against the backdrop of Lion’s Head with the scent of the Atlantic Ocean never far.
Peninsula All-suites, with its matchless style and subtle elegance, is the ultimate in understated Cape hospitality. Ideally situated on Cape Town’s Platinum Mile, internationally acclaimed, The Peninsula is home to discerning visitors from around the globe. Guests enjoy the convenience of being minutes from the excitement and sparkle of Cape Town and close to the world famous scenic wine routes, beautiful beaches and botanical gardens. More importantly they enjoy the superior service and the real value for money they find at The Peninsula.
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 3 Nights in Cape Town – South Africa
3 Nights – 4 Days in total
Price From : US$625 per person
• Rates quoted are on a per person sharing basis, single rates may apply.
• All pricing must be treated as a guide only, our travel designers will quote you for your travel dates.
• All quotes are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Itineraries are not fixed and can be customised to your own preferences.
• Return Private Airport Transfers
• 3 Nights at Peninsula all-suite hotel in a Studio or Mini Suite
• Breakfast Daily
• Champaign Sunset Cruise in Table Bay
• Full Day Robben Island, Cape Town City and Table Mountain Tour
• Full Day Cape Winelands Tour
• International Airfares
• Drinks other than those on activities
• Lunch other than where specified
• Dinners other than those offered on activities
• Visa fees (if applicable)
• Items of a personal nature