Cape Point & Peninsula Tour (IT)
This awe-inspiring tour to the towering headland known as Cape Point encompasses magnificent beaches, breathtaking views, and picturesque coastal villages.
Cape Point And Peninsula Overview
This awe-inspiring tour to the towering headland known as Cape Point encompasses magnificent beaches, breathtaking views, and picturesque coastal villages. The Cape Peninsula is one of the world’s most scenic areas and stretches from the City centre to Cape Point.
The tour takes you along the Atlantic Seaboard to Hout Bay where you catch an optional boat trip to seal island, via Chapman’s Peak to Cape Point, Simon’s Town & the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony and ends with a visit to Kistenbosch National Botanical Gardens.
Please note that the scenic drive via Chapman’s Peak is subject to the road being open.Ou Kaapse Weg will be used as an alternative route when necessary.
Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
Duration: 9 hours (approx)
• Atlantic Seaboard – Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles
• Hout Bay harbour
• Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
• Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony
• Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
• Cable car fee
• Lunch at seaside restaurant
• Optional boat trip to Seal Island from Hout Bay harbor