Best Views Of The Cape – Cape Point, Peninsula Tour & Tasting (ES)
Embark on an incredible journey around the Cape Peninsula. Stroll along the boardwalk to overlook the Penguins at Boulders Beach. Visit the most south-western tip of Africa. Dine in the seaside village of Simon’s Town. Taste wine in historic Constantia.
Best Views Of The Cape – Cape Point, Peninsula Tour & Tasting Overview
This fantastic day tour from Cape Town to the Peninsula is designed to expose you to the sheer, breathtaking natural beauty of South Africa. You’ll feel like you’re in a James Bond movie when you cruise over Chapman’s Peak Drive and towards the ocean. The steep cliffs and panoramic views mean that every curve of the road is a great photo opportunity. Your guide will find the best spots to stop along the way to take in the magnificence of your surroundings.
Next, make your way down the Peninsula to the most south-western tip of Africa in the Cape Point National Park. Capture an iconic photo at what seems like the edge of the world. You can choose to walk up the steep path to the iconic lighthouse or take the Flying Dutchman funicular (optional). You’ll experience a 360-degree panorama of the ocean, both peninsula coastlines, dramatic cliffs and the clean white sweep of Dias Beach far below. Mark that off your Cape Town bucket list.
Make your way to the famous penguin colony on Boulders Beach to watch the the African penguins as they frolic in the waves. Take a walk along the wooden walkway over the pristine beach as you get up close and personal with these endangered birds. The African penguin is only found on the south-western coast of Africa and is expected to be extinct within 15 years.
After making some new tuxedoed friends, take a stroll through nearby Simon’s Town, home of the South African Navy. Discover the rich history of this seaside village and its maritime strategy that played an inseparable role in the history of the Cape of Good Hope and South Africa as a whole.
Next, enjoy a casual lunch in the quaint seaside fishing village, Kalk Bay.
By now you’ll be ready for some wine tasting! Make your way to the historic Constantia wine valley where you will head up the mountainside to enjoy wines from the highest tasting room in the Valley. Enjoy epic views as you drink award winning wines.
Snorkeling with Seals and Kayaking With African Penguins
Best Views Of The Cape – Cape Point, Peninsula Tour & Tasting Highlights
• Discover the breathtakingly beautiful Cape Peninsula with great spots to take photos
• Enjoy a scenic drive along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive
• Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
• Visit the most south-western tip of Africa and take an iconic photo
• Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin
• Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay
• Taste award winning wine at the highest tasting room in the Constantia valley
Best Views Of The Cape – Cape Point, Peninsula Tour & Tasting
Duration: 9 hours (approx)
• Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
• Private guide driver
• Drive over Chapman’s Peak
• Entrance fee to Boulders Beach
• Entrance fee to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
• 1 wine tasting