Three Rivers Safari – Okavango Delta + Chobe + Victoria Falls 8 Day / 7 Nights
Spend 8 Days on safari in the Okavango Delta, the Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls and experience some of the amazing wildlife, history and the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Three Rivers Safari – Okavango Delta + Chobe + Victoria Falls Overview
This package is designed to give you the most out of your safari to the Okavango Delta and Chobe Game Reserves in Botswana and then the Mighty Victoria Falls. This safari package is fully reversible at the same rate.
We offer a variety of African safaris, including exciting mobile tented safaris that let you experience as much of one country as possible. We can tailor-make the best itinerary to suit you, for example combining a mobile tented safari with other great African highlights, including beach and city destinations. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote on a tailor made safari to suite your specific needs and preferences.
* Please note that a strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not hard suitcases.
What To Expect:
Spend 8 Days on safari in the Okavango Delta, the Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls and experience some of the amazing wildlife.
Ideal Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
2 Nights In The Okavango Delta
The Okavango Delta is considered one of Nature’s masterpieces. An Okavango Delta safari offers its visitors an insight into one of Africa’s truly great wildernesses. A World Heritage Site, this vast and virtually untouched freshwater wetland lies at the heart of Botswana’s arid Kalahari. Yet it supports an abundance of wildlife within a setting of dazzling natural beauty.
- Okavango Delta
- Game Drives
- Mokoro Trip
We recommend you stay at Moremi Crossing
Built on a palm fringed island surrounded by the Moremi’s game-rich seasonal floodplains on the Okavango Delta.
Staying at Moremi Crossing means you are staying in the heart of the world-famous Okavango Delta, which in turn is the true and wild heart of Africa. The rustic but yet comfortable camp is located on a remote island surrounded by the seasonal floodplains of the Delta. Prepare yourself for an unfathomable diversity of flora and fauna in this untouched wilderness. Spend your days on game drives or guided bush walks to get up close to elephants, buffalos, hippos, crocodiles and many more. Alternatively, you can silently float down the channels in a mokoro, a traditional canoe carved out of wood – perfect for birding.
2 Nights in Chobe, Botswana
Chobe National Park is the jewel of Botswana and is home to the world’s largest population of elephant. The land of giants, as it is locally known, covers and area of 12 000 square kilometers – perfect for your Chobe National Park safari. To the far north, the park borders on the Chobe river. Here you’ll encounter large herds of elephant and cape buffalo as they quench their thirst during Botswana’s famously dry summer months.
- Chobe Game Drive
- Chobe River Cruise
- Lunch on the Floating Restaurant
We recommend you stay at Chobe Safari Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River. Chobe Safari Lodge shares the border with the Chobe National Park. Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent gateway to the Chobe National Park and surrounding area. Chobe Safari Lodge has a restaurant that features the indigenous and rich flavors of Africa. Scrumptious buffet dinners offer wide variety of meals from exotic game meats, roasts, barbecues, stir-fries, Indian cuisine, or vegetarian dishes.
Other recommended places to stay.
• Chobe Bush Lodge
3 Nights Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Long before the Victoria Falls were discovered and named by the missionary David Livingstone in 1855, the local inhabitants knew it as “Mosi oa-Tunya” (“the smoke that thunders”). Livingstone was so amazed with the sighting that he recorded in his journal “It has never been seen before by European eyes, but scenes so wonderful must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight”. The Victoria Falls are one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Join safari-lovers from around the globe who flock to Zimbabwe every year to awaken their sense of adventure and marvel at the 354ft sheet of flowing water.
- A leisurely dinner cruise on the mighty Zambezi River above the falls.
- A bucket-list Guided Tour of Victoria Falls.
- A Game drive or walk in the Zambezi National Park, along the Zambezi River.
- A scenic helicopter flight above the Falls, very aptly named “the flight of the angels”.
- An African Drum and Dance Experience at the Boma Dinner and Drum Show.
- A variety of optional adrenalin experiences including a 111 meter bungee jump off the famous Victoria Falls Bridge, or rafting below the Victoria Falls, which is commonly recognized as the best Grade 5 white water rafting in the World.
- The wonderful hospitality of the people of Zimbabwe.
We recommend you stay at Bayete Guest Lodge
Located in a quiet suburb of Victoria Falls town, Bayete Guest Lodge offers the best of both worlds. Once you are inside the boma-like (traditional African livestock enclosure) compound, you feel like you are in a classic safari lodge in the middle of the bush. This is not far-fetched at all; elephants and buffalos do occasionally cross the streets of residential areas in Victoria Falls. Enjoy the thatched accommodation, refresh in the swimming pool or exchange your latest travel tales with other guests in the bar. More adventures await!
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 2 Nights in Okavango Delta – Botswana
- 2 Nights in Chobe – Botswana
- 3 Nights in Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
7 Nights – 8 Days in total
• Inter-camp charter flights and Road Transfers
• 2 Nights accommodation at Pom Pom Camp, Gunns Camp or Moremi Crossing
• Laundry (Okavango)
• All meals (Okavango)
• Tea & Coffees
• Local Brand Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) (Okavango)
• 2 Nights accommodation at Chobe Safari Lodge or Chobe Bush Lodge
• Breakfast & Dinner
• 2 Chobe River Cruises + 2 Game Drives p/p
• Lunch of the Raft Floating Restaurant
• Road Transfer to Victoria Falls
• 3 Nights accommodation at Bayete Guest Lodge
• Zambezi Dinner Cruise
• Guided Victoria Falls Tour
• Lunch at the Lookout Cafe
• Flight of the Angels Helicopter Flight
• Boma Dinner & Drum Show
• Airport Transfers
• Emergency evacuation cover (guests still require their own insurance)
• $12 National park fees per person per day while in Kasane
• Personal items
• Meals and drinks not specified above
• National Parks Fees for activities in Victoria Falls
• National Parks Fees US$10 – Dinner Cruise
• National Parks Fees US$30 – Rainforest Entry Fee
• National Parks Fees US$15 – Helicopter Flight
• Visa fees (if applicable)
• Local and international flights to and from Maun and Victoria Falls
Terms & Conditions
• A strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
• Price is per person sharing, Low Season – single occupancy rates may apply
• Subject to availability
• Prices are season dependent
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
• Water activities are water level permitted
• Government rates and levies are subject to change without prior notice