7 Day / 6 Night Moremi & Okavango Safari
7 Days in luxury safari camps in theMoremi Reserve and the Okavango Delta. Enjoy luxury tented suites with romantic starlight baths and private mokoro excursions.
7 Day / 6 Night Moremi & Okavango Safari Overview
Spend 7 Days in luxury vintage safari camps in the Moremi Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta. Stay in Luxury Safari Suites with romantic starlight baths. Perfect for Honeymooners who can experience the magic of mokoro trails with a champagne brunch on an island. Go on fishing expeditions combined with picnic lunches. Enjoy romantic dinners on your private veranda or dine in the wild.
We offer a variety of African safaris, including exciting mobile tented safaris that let you experience as much of one country as possible. We can tailor-make the best itinerary to suit you, for example combining a mobile tented safari with other great African highlights, including beach and city destinations. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote on a tailor made safari to suite your specific needs and preferences.
* Please note that a strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
What To Expect:
7 Days / 6 Nights in luxury safari camps in the Moremi Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta. Enjoy Luxury Safari Suites with romantic starlight baths and amazing game and mokoro excursions.
Ideal Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
3 Nights in Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana
The Okavango Delta is considered one of Nature’s masterpieces. An Okavango Delta safari offers its visitors an insight into one of Africa’s truly great wildernesses. A World Heritage Site, this vast and virtually untouched freshwater wetland lies at the heart of Botswana’s arid Kalahari. Yet it supports an abundance of wildlife within a setting of dazzling natural beauty.
- Moremi Crossing
- Mokoro Trip
- Game Drives
- Game Walks
We recommend you stay at Moremi Crossing
Staying at Moremi Crossing means you are staying in the heart of the world-famous Okavango Delta, which in turn is the true and wild heart of Africa. The rustic but yet comfortable camp is located on a remote island surrounded by the seasonal floodplains of the Delta. Prepare yourself for an unfathomable diversity of flora and fauna in this untouched wilderness. The 16 tents perfectly combine safari simplicity and basic comfort, while the main building features a large deck overlooking the Boro River and famous Chief’s Island. Expect beautiful sightings of large elephant bulls wading through the shallow water with the backdrop of palm-fringed islands and lush vegetation.
3 Nights In The Okavango Delta
The Okavango Delta
The Okavango Delta is one of the last remaining unspoiled wilderness areas of Africa. The Delta is fed by the floodwaters of Central Africa and covers an area of some 16000 square kilometers. These waters fan out into the Okavango Delta forming a wetland system of beautiful palm-fringed channels, lagoons and islands that support a wealth of fauna and flora alike.
- Okavango Delta
- Moremin Crossing
- Mokoro Trip
We recommend you stay at Pom Pom Camp
Pom Pom is one of the camps in the Okavango Delta that is able to offer game drives within their own private concession. Morning and evening game drives in the company of qualified guides will give you the opportunity to view all the big game and night life of this environment. A Mokoro trip is a fantastic way to experience the wonders of the Okavango Delta. In the company of a professional poler with vast experience of the Delta, you will be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of this unique habitat and learn about the waterways and wildlife. Fishing is also possible at Pom Pom, and the guides will be happy to take you to their secret spots to try for African Pike and a variety of Bream species.
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 3 Nights in Moremi Crossing – Botswana
- 3 Nights in Okavango Delta – Botswana
6 Nights – 7 Days in total
• Accommodation – 3 Nights Moremi Crossing, 3 Nights Pom Pom Camp
• Flights from Maun – Moremi Crossing – Pom Pom Camp & return to Maun
• All meals
• Tea & Coffees
• Local Brand Beverages ( alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
• Laundry Service
• Emergency Evacuation Cover ( guests still require their own insurance)
• All game viewing activities
– PomPom Camp: Game Drives, Night Drives, Boat Cruises, Mekoros, Fishing, Nature Walks
– Moremi Crossing: Mokoro Excursions, Sunset Cruises, Game Walks, Fishing
• Personal items
• Meals and drinks not specified above
• Visa fees (if applicable)
• Local and international flights to and from Maun
Terms & Conditions
• A strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
• Price is per person sharing – (Single Rates may apply for single travellers)
• Subject to availability
• Prices are based on Low Season, enquire with our travel designers for a quote for your specific dates.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
• Water activities are water level dependent
• Government rates and levies are subject to change without prior notice