7 Day Okavango Delta + Chobe + Victoria Falls
Spend 6 Days on safari in the Okavango Delta, the Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls and experience some of the amazing wildlife.
7 Day Okavango Delta + Chobe + Victoria Falls Overview
This package is designed to give you the most out of your safari to the Okavango Delta and Chobe Game Reserves in Botswana and then the Mighty Victoria Falls. This safari package is fully reversible at the same rate.
We offer a variety of African safaris, including exciting mobile tented safaris that let you experience as much of one country as possible. We can tailor-make the best itinerary to suit you, for example combining a mobile tented safari with other great African highlights, including beach and city destinations. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote on a tailor made safari to suite your specific needs and preferences.
* Please note that a strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
What To Expect:
Spend 7 Days on safari in the Okavango Delta, the Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls and experience some of the amazing wildlife.
Ideal Duration: 7 Days
2 Nights In The Okavango Delta
The Okavango Delta is considered one of Nature’s masterpieces. An Okavango Delta safari offers its visitors an insight into one of Africa’s truly great wildernesses. A World Heritage Site, this vast and virtually untouched freshwater wetland lies at the heart of Botswana’s arid Kalahari. Yet it supports an abundance of wildlife within a setting of dazzling natural beauty.
- Okavango Delta
- Game Drives
- Mokoro Trip
We recommend you stay at Pom Pom Camp
Pom Pom is one of the camps in the Okavango Delta that is able to offer game drives within their own private concession. Morning and evening game drives in the company of qualified guides will give you the opportunity to view all the big game and night life of this environment. A Mokoro trip is a fantastic way to experience the wonders of the Okavango Delta.
2 Nights in Chobe, Botswana
Chobe National Park is the jewel of Botswana and is home to the world’s largest population of elephant. The land of giants, as it is locally known, covers and area of 12 000 square kilometers – perfect for your Chobe National Park safari. To the far north, the park borders on the Chobe river. Here you’ll encounter large herds of elephant and cape buffalo as they quench their thirst during Botswana’s famously dry summer months.
- Chobe Game Drive
- Chobe River Cruise
- Victoria Falls Day Trip
We recommend you stay at Chobe Safari Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River. Chobe Safari Lodge shares the border with the Chobe National Park. Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent gateway to the Chobe National Park and surrounding area. Chobe Safari Lodge has a restaurant that features the indigenous and rich flavors of Africa. Scrumptious buffet dinners offer wide variety of meals from exotic game meats, roasts, barbecues, stir-fries, Indian cuisine, or vegetarian dishes.
Other recommended places to stay.
• Chobe Bush Lodge
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 2 Nights in Okavango Delta – Botswana
- 2 Nights in Chobe – Botswana
- 2 Nights in Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
6 Nights – 7 Days in total
• 2 Nights accommodation at Pom Pom Camp, Gunns Camp or Moremi Crossing
• 2 Nights accommodation at Chobe Safari Lodge or Chobe Bush Lodge
• 2 Nights accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
• Guided Victoria Falls Tour
• Inter-camp charter flights and Road Transfers
• Scheduled activities
• Laundry (Okavango)
• All meals (Okavango)
• Tea & Coffees
• Local Brand Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) (Okavango)
• Emergency evacuation cover (guests still require their own insurance)
• $12 National park fees per person per day while in Kasane
• Personal items
• Meals and drinks not specified above
• Visa fees (if applicable)
• Local and international flights to and from Maun
Terms & Conditions
• A strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
• Price is per person sharing
• Subject to availability
• Offer valid for travel until 31 March 2018
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
• Water activities are water level permitted
• Government rates and levies are subject to change without prior notice